To make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
The global leader in value-based integrated healthcare.
|Above all by treating those we serve and each other with compassion, dignity, integrity and mutual respect.|
|By striving for the finest clinical, service and operational outcomes.|
|By exceeding the expectations of the people we serve and those we set for ourselves.|
Environment, Safety & Health Policy
Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur as a healthcare service provider takes the responsibility to continuously:
- Identify activities and services with potential to cause significant environmental impact and or create significant hazards and risks to the safety and health of our employees, patients and visitors.
- Eliminate where practicable or minimize through treatment or other means their impact or the risk they pose.
- To eliminate work related injury and illness.
- To prevent pollution of the environment.
- To comply with and exceed where practicable, the relevant environmental, safety and health legislation and other related regulations of Malaysia.
Quality & Risk Policy
Dedicated commitment to achieve highest standards of excellence in the delivery of care by identifying, minimizing or eliminating risks through the established quality systems.