To Deliver Safe and Quality Healthcare Services Through a Committed Professional Team
Leading International Healthcare Provider
|Sensitive to the needs of others and to care with kindness and empathy.|
|Meet and exceed customers’ needs and expectations and respect for family & patient.|
|Commitment to continue improvement of knowledge and skills in enhancing service delivery.|
|Possess knowledge, skills, competence and an acknowledgement of individual duties and responsibilities.|
|Work together to ensure harmony and efficiency in delivery of services.|
Environment, Safety & Health Policy
Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur as a healthcare service provider takes the responsibility to continuously:
- Identify activities and services with potential to cause significant environmental impact and or create significant hazards and risks to the safety and health of our employees, patients and visitors.
- Eliminate where practicable or minimize through treatment or other means their impact or the risk they pose.
- To eliminate work related injury and illness.
- To prevent pollution of the environment.
- To comply with and exceed where practicable, the relevant environmental, safety and health legislation and other related regulations of Malaysia.
Quality & Risk Policy
Dedicated commitment to achieve highest standards of excellence in the delivery of care by identifying, minimizing or eliminating risks through the established quality systems.