What happens when I arrive ?
- You will be received by the nurse coordinator who will register you into the Hospital Information System.
- The nurse coordinator will then orientate you on the sequence of events that awaits you.
- Specimens will be collected and blood taken by the nurse.
- You will be taken through the rest of your health screening e.g. treadmill test, chest x-ray, mammography and other pertinent tests.
- The Doctor will then perform the clinical examination.
- Your next appointment will be made to discuss on the results of blood and specimen tests.
- Pre-payment is required for all check-up programs. Payment is then made at our registration counter.
How long will the screening take ?
The duration of each Health Screening package varies. The entire screening process depends on the tests to be performed.
Do I need any preparation ?
- You need to fast for at least 8 ・10 hours prior to appointment. If you are thirsty, only PLAIN water is allowed. You are not allowed to eat.
- No smoking for at least 8 hours prior to the appointment.
- If you are on any prescribed medication, please seek advice from the Coordinator prior to appointment.
- If you have a pre-existing condition,please bring along any test results,reports or the previous films ie mammogram films for the doctor to review and for comparison.
- If Stress ECG has been arranged, please bring along comfortable exercise shoes and clothing.
For female clients ・it is essential that you are not menstruating, as the urine and cervical smears results will be adversely affected. Cervical Smear is done preferably 3 to 5 days after menstruation.
When will I receive the report ?
You will receive a complete type report containing the results of the physical examination ,laboratory test and other tests done.
The complete medical report will be ready within 7 ・10 working. The doctor in charge will discuss the results with you.