Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur offers many services and procedures. Some may require you to be admitted, others would just require you to be there as Day Case patient only.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free admission, remember to bring the following along with you:
- Your passport/ identity card
- Your health insurance card and written letter of guarantee from your health insurance company (if you are covered by insurance)
- Your doctor’s referral note
- Past or present medical records, x-rays, or prior test results (if your physician has requested them)
- Medications that have been prescribed to you
- A copy of your advance directives (if any)
Hospital admission can made through:
- Admission Counter at the main lobby between 7am and 9pm daily, or
- Accident & Emergency counter on the ground floor of the hospital block 24 hours daily.
All patients will be provided with basic personal comforts such as towel and soap. We suggest that you bring your own items of personal in nature such as:
- Night clothes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Medications and vitamins that you take on a regular basis
Patients who do not need to be admitted will be seen as outpatients at:
- The clinic at the Accident & Emergency department on the Ground floor of the main building, which is operational 24 hours a day
- The Consultation Block during office hours
Gleneagles KL has a seven-storey building adjacent to the main building that houses more than 130 specialist consultants who are available by appointment. For the full list, click on Directory of Specialists and Doctors.